Shipping and Returns Policy
The customer may only return products to Hampshire Heating Components, and receive a credit or refund, on the following conditions:
- The Customer may only return product to Hampshire Heating Components for a refund or credit with the prior consent of Hampshire Heating Components. A re-stocking charge may be applied at Hampshire Heating Components discretion (subject to a minimum 25% of invoice value and a £5.00 minimum).
- Return must be made within 14 days of the date of delivery.
- Products must be returned to Hampshire Heating Components in their original condition and packaging and in a condition which will enable them to be immediately fit for re-sale. The Customer must return the part with a copy of the invoice/delivery note.
- Where specific instructions appear in this web site or with any product regarding its return to Hampshire Heating Components, the Customer must follow such instructions.
- Where the Customer returns products to Hampshire Heating Components not in accordance with with the above terms (e.g. after 14-days from the date of despatch or in an unfit state) Hampshire Heating Components will refuse delivery or may apply a re-stocking charge which relates to the actual cost of reprocessing (subject to a minimum 25% of invoice value and a £5.00 minimum).
- This returns policy excludes Printed Circuit Boards, non-catalogue products and specially ordered products.
Important Information – PCB’s ( Printed Circuit Boards ) and components fitted with PCB’s:
Please be aware that all parts removed from sealed packaging are deemed as fitted and are only returnable if faulty. Credit for faulty PCB’s unfortunately will need be sent off for confirmation of fault before a refund can be made (thankfully this is rare). Please consult manufacturers for advice if unsure that this is the fault prior to ordering and upon receipt of the part please compare before removing packaging to confirm that the part is correct for the boiler.
All products are returned to Hampshire Heating Components at cost to the Customer (freight prepaid) and at the customer’s own risk. Hampshire Heating Components accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to them in transit (please ensure they are appropriately packed for transit).